If you have a set routine, try using Comfy around the same time each day, for a little over a week. For example, if you want Comfy to cool down a bit after your lunch break, just click 'Cool my Space' after lunch for a handful of days when you first start using Comfy. Comfy will learn to cool down your space after lunch, and will start doing it automatically. Once these adjustments have been made by Comfy, you won’t feel the stronger air stream that you feel when you push the 'Cool my Space' button, but the ambient temperature during that time of day should be more to your liking.
Articles in this section
- How does Comfy work in a Meeting Space or Conference Room?
- How do I know who is making requests in my space?
- What happens when I request “I’m Comfy”?
- How do I get the fan to stop blowing at me? Can you turn it off?
- I don’t believe my temperature is reading correctly. Can you fix that?
- How do I change to Celsius from Fahrenheit?
- Where can I use Comfy? Only at my desk?
- I want Comfy to learn my routine. How can I improve how well it learns?
- I have an idea for how Comfy could be better! You want to hear it?
- Why is my building off?