Comfy works with the existing mechanical system in the building. Sometimes, the cooling or heating demand in the zone has exceeds the ability of the mechanical system in your zone. At those times, the desired temperature may not be achievable.
Articles in this section
- How does Comfy work exactly?
- How does Comfy save energy?
- I'm feeling a little hot or cold, but my neighbors don't agree. What now?
- Comfy says that the "Cooling (or Heating) Demand Exceeds Capability" in the zone. What does that mean?
- Comfy is saying "Building is Not Responding"? What does this mean?
- Why do I share temperature with other people? Why is my zone the size that it is?