Comfy supports multiple options of signing in depending on your company’s needs.
In all cases, the first two steps are the same:
From here Comfy will take you to the authentication process that your company practices.
Option 1 - Email Sign In
Comfy can authenticate users through an email-based login system.
Pro tip: Stick with the same device throughout the initial setup process.
- After you’ve entered your work email, you’ll receive an email containing a link to log you in.
- Check your email.
- Click the "Launch Comfy" button, or scan the QR code* in the email, and you’ll be directed right to Comfy!
*If you do not have access to your email on the device you want to authenticate for Comfy, you can open the email on any device and scan the QR code to get the link that will authenticate you. For example, if you don’t have your corporate email on your smartphone, open the email on your computer and scan the QR code to authenticate your smartphone. For older iPhones and many Android users, you may need to download a QR code scanner app to do this. If you still can’t authenticate using the QR code, go to the device where you have access to your corporate email and forward the Comfy authentication email to your personal email account to access it on your smartphone.
Option 2 - Google Authentication
Comfy also supports single sign-on through the use of Google Accounts. Follow these steps If your company uses this method:
- Click “Sign in with Google.”
- Enter your company email and password.
Option 3 - Company Specific Secondary Authentication
Some companies use a more specific secondary method for sign in. In general, that process will look similar to this:
- Click “Sign in with your organization.”
- Enter your information to log in via your company system.